Our vision is simple
Protecting business agility. This vision is executed by working with customers to understand their business needs and tailoring industry good cyber security practices to their risk profile. We never ask customer to implement more security controls than is needed given known circumstances. And while we cooperate with selected key partners, our advisory services are technology agnostic and impartial.
What we do
Our experience shows that cyber attacks that are frequently successful, and damaging business agility, are unrelenting: they are real, they are complex and they are credible. Many organisation are unaware just how exposed they are to such threats because IT infrastructure are not fully or correctly enumerated for their significance, and vulnerabilities remain unidentified.
Understanding exposure to cyber attacks is key to enable continued business operation. This includes knowing what data and systems are under your control, as well as what vulnerabilities remain hidden and therefore not remediated. As maintenance and implementation of fixes for such vulnerabilities can be prohibitively expensive, a reliable threat attack analysis is required to address those that would cause most damage. Sustained analysis and reporting of potential and identified attacks forms part of a preventative and detectable defence posture.
Jirasek Security has developed a methodology that brings good practice processes, training and technology to help in this area.
What We've Achieved
Over last 4 years as a company, and 50 years of combined experience of our key consultants we have delivered the following projects:
- Security architecture blueprints for a mobile phone manufacturing company and a payment processing company
- PCI DSS programmes and certifications for a mobile operator and a UK retailer
- CISO roles for a UK retailer, UK government agency, UK property company
- Vulnerability and threat management process, technology (Qualys) and documentation for a payment processing company, telecommunication operator, UK government agency, major UK retailer
- Vulnerability and threat management process, technology (Skybox Security) and documentation for an international semi-conductor company