Why join us
We are an agile company with a great 'can-do' culture, a flexible way of working and offer a promising career path. We believe in measuring success by results and client satisfaction rather than by the number of hours spent on a particular task. We provide industry-recogbised training in cyber security, new technologies, project management etc. We also sponsor professional security qualifications, such as CISSP , CSSLP and other relevant training.
Customer Services Delivery Manager (CZ)
The Customer Services Manager provides the necessary leadership and direction to ensure high levels of performance to the SOC team and work closely with the Engineering, Sales, Management and Operations teams to facilitate outstanding customer support and service.
- Management experience leading technical teams
- Ability to effectively manage resolution of customer issues
- Able to work effectively with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to implement efficiencies and process improvements to the customer support life cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, including the ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Maintains a technical background with a strong interest in mastering technical concepts
- A team player with the highest integrity and a strong work ethic
- Mentoring and helping people develop professionally
- Define, implement and distribute standard support metrics to ensure consistency, accuracy and customer satisfaction exceeds expectations
- Manage escalations received via customers, partners and sales
- Work with operations team to closely monitor their performance on a day to day-to-day basis, along with measuring performance and providing constructive feedback
- Work closely with support, and engineering teams
- Focus on the highest level of customer satisfaction and provide feedback for improving user experience
- Together with the SOC, continually contribute to the internal KnowledgeBase
- Deliver a monthly business review to senior management
Technical Account Manager (UK)
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for actively driving and managing the post sales process.
The TAM must be able to articulate the our services' positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical and business issues of assigned accounts to assure complete partner/customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
The TAM will maintain post sales account ownership for technical and sales account management. Act as primary technical liaison for assigned accounts.
Our ideal candidate must be self-motivated with strong knowledge of security policy compliance and business process management technologies. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports. Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to travel throughout our sales territories
- Provide product and technical support for assigned accounts
- Identify and develop potential new business opportunities
- Deliver high-level and detailed sales presentations
- Provide the necessary internal and customer training
- Reporting through Company’s CRM
- Manage accounts to ensuring customers are satisfied
- Drive up sales when applicable
- Provide feedback to Marketing
- Interface with support teams and ensure feature requests are followed up
Security Analyst (UK, CZ)
We have recently become partners of Skybox Security and Qualys, both leading threat and vulnerability management vendor companies. Our unique in-house threat methodology helps clients get the best value in implementing Skybox Security testing. Our solution is implemented following an assessment of a client's Threat and Vulnerability Management (TMV) processes. To help us expand our business in this sector we are building a team that will assess and design appropriate TVM processes, and deliver and support Skybox Security, Qualys and other cyber security products for our clients.
Successful candidates will work on exciting projects with a variety of clients. Initially our focus is UK-based: however, we have also looking at expanding into mainland Europe, and possibly to the Middle East. Hence the flexibility of traveling is an essential part of this role.
Your normal place of work will be a mixture of home and at a client's site. Occasional travel to our offices in Greater London will be required.
We believe that a positive manner, a need to provide a 'get it right first time' attitude, and a willingness to learn is as important as the qualifications and experience gained, hence we welcome evidence of such in your qualifications and school history. However, we would not wish to deter candidates that have not been able, for whatever reason, to finish university or a relevant training course and certifications. That said, Cisco, Security, Microsoft and SANS certifications are most welcome.
At interview you will have an opportunity to prove yourself and convince us that you have the right mix of attitude, skills and experience and tenacity to be a major part of our term. The interview will be an ideal opportunity to show us that you are the right candidate we are looking for.
Skills & experience
The following skills are mandatory:
- A willingness and aptitude to quickly learn new concepts, processes and tooling
- Good understanding of networking concepts
- Experience with Windows and Linux servers
- Network routing and switching experience
- Proven inter-personal /client-facing skills
- Ability to self-supervise
- Ability to analyse data and deliver appropriate reports for target audience
The following skills are discretionary:
- Network / security architecture
- Security Incident and Event Management systems (SIEM)
- Good working knowledge of security structures such as, ISO27001, NIST, SANS, ISF, ENISA
- Use of Microsoft Office suite
- Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities
- Experience in investigating intrusion incidents and incident responses
- Skilled in network operations / infrastructure support
- Conflict resolution
- Driving technical excellence