A Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is an integral part of most companies senior management teams today. Executive Boards rely on ISOs to ensure that the organisation’s security stance is not only robust enough to combat cyber attacks but assists in ensuring the organisation meets its legislative, regulatory and corporate obligations.
CISO as a Service from Jirasek Security provides a wealth of skills, experience and knowledge that small to medium size organisations require but are either not in a position to justify the expense of a full time security lead or only require limited support. Our CISOs are highly qualified, proficient, capable and talented, and have previously held CISO positions at medium to large enterprises.
This service combines those attributes and knowledge gained at the ‘sharp end’ of business operation to assess, understand and formulate a cyber security strategy. Our security specialists are able to offer a bespoke service, tailored exactly to your organisation’s needs: a single point of contact for all information security matters, from business to board room.
Our service is tailored for small to medium companies, who typically do not have a dedicated security executive. The service delivers consistent, risk based and business supporting cyber security strategy, design and implementation.
Key deliverables of the service:
- Regular sessions with the senior management team to understand the business strategy
- Discuss current cyber and information security threats and devise an appropriate risk profile
- Design the most suitable cyber security strategy, including potential threats and new regulatory obligations: reviewed 6 monthly
- Help develop an appropriate information security programme to support the security strategy
- Select, design, implement and, where appropriate, operation of cyber security technologies
- Create process definitions, measures/KPIs and reporting elements
- Produce applicable regulatory reporting
As our CISO as Service is tailored to your needs please get in touch to discuss available options, in a no obligation session.